Baby Allen (Part 2)
Here are some other important pics. 😊  The positive pregnancy test. (July 18th)  Mom, you're a Grandma! (She was SO excited!)  Promoted to Grandpa!! (Yes, we both teared up 😊 ) Fun fact, later that same day Jeremiah and Kaylie came over to announce that they too were expecting a little one! We managed to get pregnant within 2 weeks of each other! How'd we do that?!😆 Of course Justin and I had to do a goofy photoshoot out by the river too:     Equipping all that Dad gear 😎 (Yes, we totally used Kiana's stuffed rabbit as a fake baby... we're weird like that... 😆 ) So, as my pregnancy progressed and I got sicker and sicker I wasn't able to keep up with my internship at CBC. I also wouldn't be able to bring the baby in to the church office to work after she was born and the sickness had subsided. So ultimately we had to let go of the plan to do the internship in Washington. Maybe a different year, maybe a different church, who knows what God has down the...
Comments
Post a Comment