Missions Conference 2018

 October 22nd-26th was Missions Week at Frontier.

Many foreign and local missionaries stayed at the school and led workshops on all sorts of topics including the realities/trials of missionary life, church planting, evangelization to different people groups/religions, parenting, church leadership, child evangelism etc... including an open Q/A session  with the student body in chapel at the beginning of each day.

 I was very encouraged and inspired by everything I heard.
They have so much wisdom and experience to share with this younger generation. I was grateful for the opportunity to come together and see how God is at work here in the United States and the worldwide scale and better prepare for a life of ministry.

Truly, there are limitless opportunities to serve the Lord! πŸ˜Š

A few friends and I dressed to represent India at the International Dinner.



A few of us students helped decorate the chapel & dining hall with flags from different countries and US state flags.


We had fellowship time , including ping-pong, pool, and foosball tournaments with our professors and the missionaries!

We also enjoyed eating traditional food from a few different countries!


Of course, where there are decorations there must also be a cleanup crew to take down those very decorations. We may or may not have played dodge-ball with pieces of candy afterwards...πŸ˜‰

I did my make up similar to how they do it in India.


We also took a hayride one evening. There was a bonfire, apple cider, cows, good talks and donuts.
It was a ton of fun!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Allen (Part 2)

1 1/2 Volt Ham...AKA Easter Dinner

Update on Last Summer in Alaska!!