Columbus Day weekend in Utah

Well, it's only been 2 months since my last post! 😓
Sadly, my cell phone broke while at school and took all my photos with it... including the pics of Utah. (I have since gotten a new phone, though. Thank you Grandma! 😌)

I happened to post a few silly pictures from our missions trip to my Instagram page, so I do have those photos. I copied them to this post.
Enjoy!

Before our trip, a bunch of us FSB students attended a separate workshop on Mormonism, led by Ron Thompson at Tentmakers Bible Mission (This picture was taken & posted by TBM, I just borrowed it for this post! 😉) 


We stopped in Little America to get some of their FSB famous ice cream!


We stayed at Ron and Wanda Thompson's house. I am so grateful for their hospitality and encouragement. They are doing wonderful work for God's kingdom out there in Utah!

It happened to be Elisa's birthday, so we celebrated with all kinds of refreshments. (Mrs. Thompson is a wonderful cook and hostess!) We also went to the dollar store and each bought her a goofy gift, too!

The Thompsons, Evan and  Chuck/Mr. Mathias (or Chuckles as we nicknamed him for the whole trip!)


Evan showing off the goofy pictures we had been taking. I love the looks of horror and dismay on their faces... hehe. Also we nicknamed Connie/Mrs. Mathias, "Connie Corn" as well! 😂

Long drives mean sleeping, goofing off and annoyance. 😉

They also provide opportunity to see some of God's beautiful creation!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Allen (Part 2)

1 1/2 Volt Ham...AKA Easter Dinner

Update on Last Summer in Alaska!!