Same Blog, New Title!
As you may have noticed my blog has a new title! I decided it needed a change, to get stirred up and re-vamped.
It's fitting too, since my life (in a way) is getting stirred up and re-vamped as well. :)
I have been wanting to create a personal blog for some time... but I didn't want to just make another random blog. So I figured I'll just re-use this one! (How's that for a creative outlet for
recycling!)

After much thought I chose the name "From Forest to Highlands."
There's a meaning behind this name. It represents 2 opposite parts--
Quiet, reserved vs Wild, Un-afraid-
Gentle Graceful Elves vs Rough Scottish Dwarves-
Resting in God's Grace vs Boldly Fighting Temptations-
Darkness vs Light-
2 parts of myself that I am equally drawn to and equally torn between. A continual pendulum that I find myself drifting back and forth between.
I definitely wanted a Blog and a title that covers the whole spectrum. I feel like this one will do just that & more! :)
It's fitting too, since my life (in a way) is getting stirred up and re-vamped as well. :)
I have been wanting to create a personal blog for some time... but I didn't want to just make another random blog. So I figured I'll just re-use this one! (How's that for a creative outlet for
recycling!)

After much thought I chose the name "From Forest to Highlands."
There's a meaning behind this name. It represents 2 opposite parts--
Quiet, reserved vs Wild, Un-afraid-
Gentle Graceful Elves vs Rough Scottish Dwarves-
Resting in God's Grace vs Boldly Fighting Temptations-
Darkness vs Light-
2 parts of myself that I am equally drawn to and equally torn between. A continual pendulum that I find myself drifting back and forth between.
I definitely wanted a Blog and a title that covers the whole spectrum. I feel like this one will do just that & more! :)

Comments
Post a Comment