My chicken History



I've been raising poultry for the majority of my life, since I was 8 actually, and I thought it would be fun to give my readers a little bit of my poultry history through pictures. I hope you enjoy!

My first practice competition (8 years old)

Showing the feet


Me and Milon when we won Grand Champion Junior Novice showman at my first fair.
(I was 9)


This chicken loved to sit on my shoulder :) 
(11 years old here)


My 13th birthday present

Me and Walker (with a baby on his belly)

Baby cochin chick on my head (I'm 14 years old here)

Me and Walker crowing
(I should make a separate post about "Walker the Texas Chicken")

I don't have any really recent photos that I can find right now... if I find more I'll just add them in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Allen (Part 2)

1 1/2 Volt Ham...AKA Easter Dinner

Update on Last Summer in Alaska!!