Pictures from Our Wedding; May 4th, 2020

As I promised in the last post, here are some pics from our wedding on May 4th, 2020. 😊 Most of these pics were taken by a sweet friend of ours (Lauren Kent Photography).

It was a whirlwind day that went by all too fast. We could only have 10 people in the chapel at once due to the Covid restrictions, so it was a very tiny wedding that included some members of each side of the family. Those in attendance were Justin's parents, my parents and Chris, Kiana & Elijah as well as Mr. Hornick and Justin and I. Thankfully we were able to get photos with Lauren after the ceremony. We are still so thankful that Mr. Hornick was able to officiate our wedding. We did our premarital couples counseling with him and he was one of my favorite teachers, so we were really glad he was willing to be the one to marry us! ❤️

I was so nervous and excited that I barely remember what happened. All I know is that I was so thankful and so relieved to be able to spend the rest of my life laughing, serving the Lord and joking around with my best friend. 😊 No more having to avoid temptations or possible appearances of impropriety, no more fighting our flesh, we could now simply be at peace, unguarded with one another and fall as madly and as deeply in love as we wanted to. ❤️

After the ceremony we went back to TBM and ate food and cut our cake. It was such a weird feeling being able to kiss each other in front of people, and I think our parents forgot we were married at one point. 😂 We kissed at the table and got surprised looks from everyone for a fraction of a second, followed by laughs of embarrassment and appologies afterwards! It was pretty funny! I'm pretty sure we then joked about having a license now to kiss anywhere, anytime we wanted. 
That day had been the start of our amazing adventure together!

Preparing beforehand:
Signing our marriage license:

Newly Married!:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Allen (Part 2)

1 1/2 Volt Ham...AKA Easter Dinner

Update on Last Summer in Alaska!!