Pre-moving Fun with Friends
It was a great official last week of living in Washington.
Friends are such a blessing.
Especially when they throw 1920's parties, play volleyball, hike, talk about deep struggles, point me to the Lord, take me out for food (like coffee, frozen yogurt or pizza!) and invite me to spontaneous sleepovers.
I've had a great amount of fun with these awesome people over the last week. It doesn't feel right to leave it undocumented!
AJ and I went out for some frozen yogurt after getting coffees at the church.
We brainstormed some potential "plans" and dream houses (Ya know, for when we become eccentric old ladies or aunties one day!) I can just talk about anything with her... she's usually all for it and filled up with ideas to make it even better. ;)
She is such a sweet friend who always gives a word of encouragement or a big hug to brighten up the day! I will miss our weekly get-togethers and discipleship meetings!

We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and took a bunch of photos with the life size figurines!
Kimmy is such a sweet friend. She thinks & approaches life in a lot of the same ways I do, so it's easy to feel right at home and understood with her.
I have wonderfully goofy side that I should probably show more... but when I'm with her there's no reservation-it just comes out naturally! From Nerf wars and dance parties to slomo videos of hair flipping and bumming around Seattle... I am so thankful for the list of fun and memories we've made! ;)
Yos! George! Yogie! Uriel!
This girl and I had a wonderful sleepover while housesitting (after going to a crazy fun 1920's party I'll tell you about in another post!) We tried to stay awake while watching Leap Year and eating cereal... but really we just fell asleep together on the couch... and staggered into bed several hours later.
She is like my little sister and I love her to pieces! She's also really good at makeup and has taught me a bunch of things in that area! She's so caring and doesn't let her own stuff interfere with being a good friend either. (She is so much more mature than I was at her age and that's a wonderful thing to see!) I am sure gonna miss hanging out with her and doing fun, random things!
This girl is such an inspiration to me! The Lord shines so brightly through her life and shes always busy serving Him with all her heart. As a biblical counselor, She knows all the drama this world can throw out, yet she remains a strong, bold, brave and pure example for Christ! God has given her so much wisdom and I know He has used her faithfulness to plant seeds and encourage many broken hearts (including my own <3 )
My bro and his gf also took some time away from each other and their busy schedules to spend some time with me. :) J took me out to dinner at Nutty's Junkyard Grill and Kaylie and I went to Hanky Pies in Granite Falls and got coffee. It was great to spend time with each of them!
(Today is also Jeremiah's 19th birthday by the way!)
Cousin Kiwi/Meghan and I also hung out and got pizza at MOD, then ran around shopping at the dollar store. It's always lovely to spend time with her and talk about our lives. I love her spirit and her bubbly personality! We compliment each other like night & day, or sunrise & sunset ;) Hanging out with her is always a lively adventure and I love her to pieces!
Not many people know this, but we are actually distantly related on my dad's side!
Mrs. McKinney and I also got together and made a batch of goat's milk soap for Caleb and I to take to college. This was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the time of joyful fellowship and talking about the Lord, and things going on in each of our lives. She has been so faithful to speak into my life and help me become more Christ-like, and I am extremely grateful for that!
I am blessed to have such awesome friends.












Beautiful, Haley! You must hang on tight to such wonderful friends! I have had a few, who shaped my life, and still do, even when they are no longer on this earth. It is said if you can travel this life with consistent friends who number the fingers on just ONE hand, you will be greatly blessed, so keep all these close to your heart and keep in touch, seek advice, share your concerns while you experience living apart! GmaJo
ReplyDelete